Topshop coat | Mother denim | Free People tee | YSL bag | Poppy Finch necklace | Bony Levy necklace | Gucci sunnies | Prada shoes
Hands down, the top 10 things you’re loving right now!
Recently I told a friend of mine, who is also a former Nordstrom Buyer, that writing this blog reminded me of when we were buyers. That was before all the conveniences of computerized reporting, so we would sit in our offices and count BY HAND the number of items sold! Believe it or not, the stores tore tickets when items were sold and sent them to the buying office. Often I would be the last one on the entire floor, counting tickets. It was SO much fun to see what was selling!
Now, I’m doing a similar thing by sharing my picks, seeing what you buy and revealing the winners. And it’s still really fun! Definitely never dreamed it would be like this 🙂 Today’s post is about the Top 10 things you’re loving right now (i.e. the hottest and most popular items that are selling through the blog). And while I’m at it, I decided to include the Top 10 things loved by me! These are items I wear or use ALL THE TIME. Don’t forget, I really value your feedback so please let me know what you think — and of course, I’m here to answer any questions you may have.
P.S. If you’re new to my blog and want to stay up to date on all things stylish, subscribe here and never miss a post! As a thank you, you’ll receive my exclusive #Fall5 list — 5 Fall items, styled 15 different ways, available only to subscribers (the winter version is currently being updated and will available soon). Join me now!
Top 10 things you love
1. Jimmy Choo booties – these splurge-worthy booties are very slimming on the foot and are really versatile!
2. Topshop coat – such a deal, and so chic
3. Chelsea 28 sequined top – for only $49, this is a great way to add a little sparkle
4. Madewell shirt jacket – a favorite, and it’s 30% off this weekend
5. Vuori Jogger – the most-loved favorite, all year long
6. Mother “Insider” denim – this is a staple
7. Anine Bing tee – they sell out, so find one you love and grab it. They’re a bit of a splurge but so so cool
8. J.Crew sweater dress – very cozy, 50% off and all 4 colors are amazing
9. Initial necklace – layer it with all your delicate necklaces
10. Rag & Bone blazer – 25% off – it looks nice and polished, but feels cozy like a sweater
While I’m at it, Top 10 things I love
There are a handful of things I wear over and over again, and that I consider to be good, solid purchases. For example, the Vuori Jogger I’ve talked about soooo many times. Here’s my top 10!
1. Golden Goose sneakers – I was hesitant to splurge at first, but since I’m wearing them non-stop, the CPW (cost per wear) is really low
2. Topshop coat – this is a new addition, but I know it’s gonna be good
3. AllSaints leather jacket – it literally works with everything most months of the year!
5. Vuori Jogger – same as above! LOVE
7. Anine Bing tees – A little spendy, but so cool
10. J.Crew Sophie and Juliette cardigans – 59% off – these look great with all our outfits
11. Cashmere tees (not pictured) – yawn I know I’ve gone on and on about these too, but they layer under everything and they’re super soft – 41% off
Top 10 stylish accessories
I believe these are the little details that make every outfit. If you’ve been following me for awhile, you know I wear them on repeat. For example, the Poppy Finch necklace and Gucci sunnies appear in most of my photos. Accessories truly complete your look, so don’t skimp here. Get several!
1. Givenchy bag – a favorite bag that works with every single outfit
2. Nordstrom cashmere/silk blend scarf – the only black scarf I recommend to everyone. It’s lightweight and adds extra warmth
3. Gucci sunnies – perfect shape for smaller faces
5. Gucci wallet on chain – so many options with this bag: tuck the chain and wear it as a clutch, double the chain for an over-the-shoulder option, or wear it as a crossbody
6. Dior bracelets – you’ll wear these over and over
7. Neutral heels – the single most worn shoe in my collection – except this year they’re gently put aside waiting for better days ahead
11. Charlotte Tilbury Kidman’s Kiss – my go-to lipstick most days
In case you missed these recent posts:
Click here to see all my style boards in one place!
Click here to read “5 cool trends to wear into the new year”
Click here to read “The best holiday selection is now – don’t wait”
Emily has started creating her own blog posts, and will soon have a section called “Em’s Picks”
Click here to read “How to style a bar cart – Em’s picks”
Click here to read “Holiday gift guide – Em’s picks”
Click here to read “5 essentials for Christmas decorating”
Thank you for reading! xx
Photo credit – Kirstie Holley Photography