Fed up with penciling in my eyebrows every morning, I asked my friend @Dr.Lauren bodreaux, Board Certified Dermatologist, how she arrived at her gorgeous brows. Her secret: Microblading! I immediately went to see Sara at Gold Standard Brow because I knew she was all about the natural look. Now I’m not gonna lie … it hurt like a b**ch, but thankfully it was over fairly quickly, and I emerged with beautiful full looking brows. Now I wake up and go!
how it works
Microblading is a semi-permanent treatment where a technician inserts color pigment following the natural direction of your hair growth. These tiny strokes add dimension and color creating full, reshaped brows. They typically last approximately 18 months and make a huge difference in your appearance, giving you a refreshed, youthful look.
why you should
- Saves time during your morning beauty routine
- Reshapes over-plucked or sparse eyebrows
- Brows frame your entire face – you want them defined
- Sweatproof, convenient, low maintenance
- You can swim and come out looking like a goddess
Photo credit of me – Carrie Minns Photography